Saturday, January 21, 2012

Feet Untangled

Proverbs 3:26 "for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared."

I can walk confidently in who God has made me to be. I am free to live as the daughter of Christ, He has made me to be. I was once far away from God, easily caught in the enemy's traps. But now, I am free! I am free to live as you have made me to live...

"Free to dance and free to sing. Free to live and love, and free - O FREE - to be!"

Thank you Jesus for dying. Thank you for taking up the cross so that I could be free. Jesus Christ died, and was brought to life again. He did this so that I would not actually have to suffer an eternal death, but could symbolically die to my old self - be freed from my old ways and habits and LIVE a life that would bring glory to his Kingdom. THAT is the life I want to live today. I choose Jesus Christ. I choose to live a life that represents him. I was once lost, but now? Now, I'm found! One who is found is not meant to live like one who is still lost. I claim my freedom and give all the glory to the Lord. For it is God alone who brought me to life. And it is God alone who will keep my feet from being tangled. This is how I will dance. As one whose feet are completely free and untangled. I will not be caught in the snares of the enemy! I will dance freely for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. King of kings and Lord of lords.

No comments:

Post a Comment