I added freshly chopped basil into the crust instead of Italian seasoning
The toppings were completely different and utterly dee-viiine!
- 1 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar, reduced
- 5 slices prosciutto (best quality you can find)
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 10 spears asparagus chopped into thirds
- 1 1/2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola
To reduce balsamic...
Bring 1 1/2 cups balsamic vinegar to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low until balsamic reduces to about 1/2 cup. Drizzle onto crust after the primary baking, but before you place the other ingredients on. Crumble the Gorgonzola on last to kind of hold everything together.
Follow all the same instructions for baking and prepping and baking again...and enjoy!!