Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas COOKIE Time Is Here!

I feel like I've dipped my toes far enough into the blogging world that it's time for me to take on my first blog project..drum roll please...

25 Days of Christmas Cookies!


Yes my dear friends and faithful followers. For the first 25 days of December I will baking a different kind of cookie. That's right...a different kind of cookie. Everyday. It will be challenging. It will be messy. But more than that, it will be joyful and merry and bright!! I am so excited to share this with you and can't wait to get baking! I will gladly welcome any and all prayers for peace and sanity, because during this time I will also be getting ready to move away from the lovely Moor House, in preparation for my trip to Italy this coming spring (which I will also be blogging about!) Until then, I will be soaking up every last drop of goodness that my darling roommates provide. 


I hope you enjoy this series, and follow along this crazy adventure! Blessings to All!


Lauren...



3 comments:

  1. I guess that means that I have to stop by for yummy treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I want to come help you one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robert you totally need to!! And Hart, I would love for you to come by for a taste!!

    ReplyDelete