Thursday, February 16, 2012

Arrivaderci USA...

I'm sitting at the Heathrow airport in London waiting for my flight to Italy right now. This moment that has been in the works for months is happening. It's still a little unreal, but I know it's time. It's that feeling of being so sure something is right, but having no prior reference to compare it to that it hasn't quite hit the brain as being a reality yet. Am I excited? Yes, definitely! But it's all still sinking in...

I've got 4 minutes left on my internet use here and I'm definitely not adding more because the exchange rate from dollars to pounds is ridiculous. So I want to share some prayer requests and links to keeping updated on our journey...

Personally, I ask that you be praying for an openness to what God is leading me to in this ministry. He's confirmed that dance will be a part of my life for the rest of my life, but as of now the big picture still awaits revealing. Also, that I would be able to let go of the things that I still feel bonded by and allow the Lord to completely take over and heal the brokenness. We are all broken people and I am so glad that my King wants to take care of me!

For more updates on things regarding OM Arts, you can go to....

That's as far as I got before time ran out. Anyways, you can go to Www.arts.om.org. There will be updates and most likely a way to check out a blog that will provide more updates on how you can be praying for us and what's going on here. Also, soon there will be a chart where you can sign up for different days to pray and fast for the team here, alongside of us! God has a lot in store and I'm so excited to share with everyone. Thanks for your love and prayers so far! Buona notte!

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much! Praise God for what He is doing in your life - I'm sure He has amazing things in store!
    May God go before you and protect you. And may He show you things you've never seen before.

    ReplyDelete